HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Saturday, December 9, 2017

PAINTING & STENCILING ANITA & GERALD'S LIVING ROOM ARMOIRE TO DARK GRAY

PAINTING & STENCILING ANITA & GERALD'S LIVING ROOM ARMOIRE TO DARK GRAY

So, we move from Anita and Gerald's kitchen to their beautiful living room.
Their living room is a large area open to the kitchen.
The huge tv armoire had a natural finish on it.
Since Anita was changing her decor colors, she asked me to paint it a dark gray.
I just love Anita's home and the way she decorates!
After I painted the armoire dark gray, she said it needed something else.
Because she leaves it open most of the time, she wanted artwork on the drawers.
I showed her several stencils and she chose this one.
Such a good idea to add the artwork on the drawers.
 It made that dark gray corner of the room special.
This is the armoire "before".  Everything was already beautiful, but painting the armoire really, really changed the whole look of her living room.  The mantel in the background was painted the woodwork/trim color.  I painted on and rubbed off a dark gel stain and made that more noticeable, too.  I've loved working in Anita's home, again.
I do have a few more posts to share of painting I did while I was working there this time.
Thank you, Anita!
~
LINKS TO:
PAINTING ANITA & GERALD'S KITCHEN CABINETS &
PAINTING METALLIC SILVER TECHNIQUE IN ANITA'S KITCHEN
~
VISIT MY NEW
LYNDA BERGMAN DIY BLOG
WILL BE ADDING PROJECTS OFTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment