HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Sunday, August 27, 2017

HAND PAINTING ARTWORK ON A KID'S PLAY TABLE & TRAIN TRACK ARTWORK PLAY TABLE & TUTORIAL

HAND PAINTING ARTWORK ON A KID'S PLAY TABLE & TRAIN TRACK ARTWORK PLAY TABLE & TUTORIAL

My client had this little table that she kept for her grandchildren in her playroom.
The finish was a lightly stained wood.
She asked me to paint it and this is how it turned out.
I love the bright colors!
Because her grandson loved trains, she asked me to paint this little table for his room at home.
~
TUTORIAL

I used craft paint for the artwork and sealed with several coats of clear sealer.
If you don't have or can't find a table just the right size, you can build one.  It's not that hard.
You can build it any size you want and legs can be shorter or taller.
These tables were fun to paint.  I bet your children would love painting the artwork.
Remember to seal really well so it won't get scratched. 
 If it does get scratched you can touch it up and seal it again.
Have Fun!
~
VISIT MY
LYNDA BERGMAN DIY BLOG
STILL WORKING ON IT ~ ADDING MORE & MORE TUTORIALS
VISIT AGAIN, SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment