HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG ~ I'LL BE BACK SOON!

I love my blog and love sharing my projects with you.


But, I've been on back to back jobs and am a bit tired and just don't feel like writing a big post right now.  
Usually I have breaks between jobs, but I've painted cabinets in two large kitchens, a room full of furniture and a couple of other small jobs.
So often, my clients start early getting their home projects done before the holidays and I think that is happening right now.  
I'm tired, but I love what I do. 
 I'm working on a book and some ebooks so I can show you how to do these different finishes.  But, it will be a while before I get everything together.  Actually, I'm still learning how to create an ebook.  I will love sharing with you, though.
Anyway, I will be back soon and share these newest paint projects with you.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment