HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

SOLD!! TWO SHABBY GREIGE RUSTIC VALENTINE HEART DOOR WREATHS

Here are two more Shabby Greige Valentine Door Wreaths that I made.
By attaching the rusty bows, they're cute and a little bit rustic.


These SOLD on Etsy, today.
I decorated them so they would face each other, in case someone wanted to hang them on double doors.
And, I painted the backsides white, just in case someone wanted to hang them on glass doors.
It was fun seeing those TWO SALES this morning!!

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely! very nice the way you have them facing one another :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda!
    I found you through a link on Rose Chintz Cottage and knew I had to come see your creations. I've enjoyed my visit so much. You are so talented and do projects similar to ones I've done in the past. Of course you are a true artist at it. I love everything you have done Lynda! The kitchen island in black with the stools painted with birds nest & wren is so wonderful. My favorite thing to paint is birds nests also! Oh you are so amazing. I know I'll be coming back to see you often. Please accept an invitation to come visit our blog to see our creations. We'd love to have you stop for some tea or coffee and spend some time with us!

    Blessings, Edie Marie

    ReplyDelete