HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Friday, January 10, 2014

SOLD!! "BLACK GODDESS" VALENTINE WOODEN HEART DOOR DECOR OR WALL ART

This is that time of year.  Time to create and make valentines.
I've been working on several and this is one of my favorites.
I'm calling it "Black Goddess".


I love black and gold together.  I've painted several pieces of furniture, bath and powder bath cabinets in black and gold distressed.  It's a rather dramatic look.
I've cut several valentines out of wood for door decor, wreaths and wall art and will be sharing them with you as soon as I can.
Here is my link to cutting valentines out of wood:


I was having fun twisting and bending this wire for hanging.


Here, I used my flash.  With paint and metallic paints, I can't seem to ever get exactly the picture of how it really looks and the flash really reflects too much.  The first two pictures, I didn't use a flash and they're really dull.
I painted a very low sheen clear sealer on it to protect the surface.
Are you making valentines, yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment