HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

THANK GOODNESS I'M IN THE MOOD TO SEW ! I REALLY NEED NEW PAINT COVERALLS

It's about time!!  I'm finally in the mood to sew and I desperately need new coveralls.  I'm always wiping my painted hands on my coveralls, so they are loaded with paint.


And, when I paint low on the walls and baseboards, I'm always sitting down and scooting along, getting it painted.  So, I wear out the bottoms of my coveralls and I do patch them, often.


I've already cut out a pink pair and, now I'm getting ready to press and then cut out a pair in this sea foam green.  Slowly, I'll get those other colors cut out and sewn, too.


This is a thread collection of many years.  Thread lasts forever, so I nearly always have any color I need, from a past project.  Those scissors were a birthday gift when I was 14.  Because I am left handed, it's so much easier to cut with left handed scissors.  The pinking shears are left handed ones, too.


This pair of coveralls, I made a long time ago.  I put eyelet lace across the front bib.  Those were really cute.
Lots of times, women have told me they really like my coveralls, so I'm going to cut out some copies of the pattern that I designed many years ago and put them in my Etsy shop.  I'll do that very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment