HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Thursday, June 15, 2023

PAINTING A MURAL OF SKY & SCISSORTAIL FLYCATCHER BIRDS IN A SKYLIGHT

PAINTING A MURAL OF SKY & SCISSORTAIL FLYCATCHER BIRDS IN A SKYLIGHT

Monica called and asked if I would paint a mural of Scissortail Flycatcher birds in the skylight of their master bathroom.  She said when they drive in the country they always see them on power lines and flying in the air and look so beautiful.   They love Scissortails.
So, I used my 8' ladder and got up in that skylight. 
 I really enjoyed painting this sky and Texas Scissortail Flycatchers. 
There was no stress painting this mural.  Monica and Kade are so easy to work with.  I knew they would probably be thrilled to see their Scissortails in the skylight.  And, they were!! 
It is a nice surprise to walk into the master bath and see this mural above the ceiling.
(Original Post 11/9/12/)

1 comment:

  1. Lynda, this is spectacular. I think this is my favorite of all your projects.

    ReplyDelete