HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ANTIQUE DRESSER THROW-AWAY!!

Last week, the city sent out their Bulky Item Collection Notice.  So my neighbors have been putting out their bulky items to be picked up.  This afternoon, I looked across the street and my neighbor had this out by the street for the city to take away!!  OMGosh!  I went over and asked her if I could have it, so she helped me bring it home.  It looks very old and, obviously, handmade.  You can see the nails and screws on the back and it doesn't look like it came from a factory. The little knob is so pretty and my neighbor has the other three somewhere and will give them to me, later.



Also, it had this writing on the back and I can't quite make it out.  The 1936, I'm not sure if that's the year it was made and it looks like Rose Bley.  Tomorrow, I think I'll wet this writing and see if that makes it more easily read.  If anyone can read this, please let me know what it says.

1 comment: