HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Friday, June 1, 2012

PISTACIO DISTRESSED CABINETS AND FAUX "ANTIQUE COPPER" VENT-A-HOOD


     This is the first kitchen I painted for Saundra, back in 2006.  She has such a beautiful home!  She wanted me to paint her kitchen cabinets a pistachio green, distressed and stained.  Fred built her vent-a-hood and Saundra wanted me to paint my faux "antique copper" finish on it.  She loved the "antique copper" finish so much that she had me do that same finish on her new kitchen in 2011.




2 comments:

  1. Where I can I find the copper trim on this hood? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You can probably find it at any store that sells decorative trims. After it was attached to the vent-a-hood, I painted it to match the vent-a-hood.

    ReplyDelete