HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Thursday, December 29, 2011

MAKING VALENTINE HEART WREATHS



This is the time of year I usually start making valentine heart wreaths. Several years ago, I made patterns and still use them today. But, I do change the textures I put on the hearts, just to have a new look. To make these hearts is a LOT of work. There are several steps and I do texture and paint both sides, in case a client wants to hang them on a glass door. You can hang them just as they are, or you can put flowers and ribbons on them and that makes a really festive/valentine's greeting for your guests when they knock on your door!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great project! Thanks for linking to the Weekend re-Treat Link Party! xo, S.

    ReplyDelete